If you are in search of fast and easy credit, you will surely find it soon. The options offered by banks and financial institutions are broad. The point is, before hiring any such loan, you have to look at some important points and avoid making that decision on impulse.
The first question to ask is if you really need this money right now. Are you wanting to buy something that can wait for some time or are you really in an emergency situation? This is the first consideration to be made by those seeking quick credit: it should only be taken in case of urgency.
Quick credit: where to find it?
– Special check: this is the automatic credit that the bank can make available to the account holder, when he has no balance in account to pay an expense that has just fallen. Once released by the bank, it is automatically triggered when the account goes red.
– Store credit card: Many physical and online department stores offer at the time of closing the payment the option to make the network card. It works like a credit card, parceling out purchases.
– ATM: some account holders have a pre-approved personal credit that can be withdrawn in cash at the ATM. Just pass the card, select the amount you want to borrow and get the money.
– Internet banking: just as in the ATM, personal credit can also be requested online if the person has a pre-approved limit. The money goes into the account at the same time.
– Financial: usually searched by those who already have the name dirty, many promise to release the requested credit within 24 hours. The requirement for guarantees to get the loan is lower than that of banks, but this leads to higher interest charges than the banks.
– Agiota: people who are unrelated to financial institutions and not recognized by the Central Bank who lend money without demanding much guarantee. The interest charged, however, is very high and you have to be careful about moneylenders who end up persecuting people who can not pay the debt.
Quick credit: what are the advantages?
– Ease of access. In a little while, the money is in your hands.
– Saves skin in emergencies. In a time of trouble, when there is an unexpected expense, this type of credit can be very helpful.
– Fewer requirements. In general, all quick credit arrangements require less assurance that the borrower will actually be able to pay the installments.
Quick credit: what are the disadvantages?
– High interest. There is no miracle! For credit to be quick and easy to take, you have to pay a price for it. One must be very attentive to any abuse and also calculate if it will be possible to honor the commitment.
– Lack of planning. Who needs to resort to a fast credit is because it was not previously planned for that purchase or even for the unforeseen ones of life. The best option is always to save money instead of lending and to achieve this there is no way: planning is necessary.
– Greater chance of getting more debt. The greatest difficulty in borrowing lower interest rates on banks is not for nothing. The institutions make a thorough analysis of the income and expenses of those who are requesting the money to be able to identify if the person will be able to pay the debt or not. If you are no longer able to take credit by the normal ways, it is worth reflecting if you are even able to repay this loan.
Quick Credit: What To Do Before Hiring It?
– Understand (well) the credit conditions. Acting on impulse does not match with borrowing. Know exactly how much you will lend, how much you will pay and how much time you will have to pay the installments. This information is precious to you if you plan and evaluate whether it is worth it to incur this debt at this time.
– Be wary of facilities. The easier and advantageous the offer appears, the greater the chance of a blow. No one gives money to anyone. Be suspicious of proposals for financial moneylenders and little-known financiers (in doubt, it is worth investigating whether the institution is authorized by the Central Bank to grant loans).
– Search the name of the financial in Procon and in the Claim Here. In Procon, you can access the list of companies most complained and in the Complaint Here you can also see what other customers of that company are complaining.
– Keep all advertising material. If you have an advertisement or business document used by the salesperson who sold you the proposal, it is important that you keep these papers with you. They are also documents to be fulfilled.
– Read contracts before signing. It may sound like bullshit, but many people sign contracts without knowing all their clauses. When in doubt, find a lawyer or Procon himself and, once signed, keep a copy with you.
– Inquire about the conditions in case of delay. Many contracts provide for fines, interest and arrears in case of late payment of installments. Be aware of these conditions before taking the loan.
– Insurance in case of unemployment? Some companies offer this service. Please inquire to see if the conditions (cost and coverage) are worth it.